Talent Work Visa (Accredited Employer)
- VISA DURATION: 30 months
- AGE RANGE: 55 and under
With this visa you can
- Work in New Zealand for the accredited employer who offers you work.
- Apply for residence after 2 years of working for an accredited employer.
Things to note
- You can’t include a partner or dependent children in your work visa application, but they can apply for visas based on their relationship to you.
You must be 55 or under
We’ll use the documents you provide as proof of your identity to confirm your age.
New Zealand job offer
You must have a job offer
Your job offer must:
- be from an accredited employer
- be current at the time you apply for your visa
- be for Glossary forfull-time work
- be for 2 years or more
- pay at least NZ $79,560 a year (before tax)
- be for work that is your employer’s main reason for being in business
- make your employer responsible for the work that you do.
You must provide a copy of your employment agreement as evidence of your job offer. The employment agreement must include:
- your employer’s name and contact details
- your name and contact details
- your job title
- the address for your place of work
- the kind of work you’ll be doing and your responsibilities at work
- details of any necessary qualifications or work experience
- information about whether you’ll need New Zealand registration to do the work
- how long the work will be for
- how long you have to take up the job offer
- pay and work conditions that comply with New Zealand employment law.
You may need New Zealand registration
This is the fee for Immigration New Zealand to process your application.An immigration levy is payable and is included in the total amount above.
Timeframes and Processing
90% of applications are currently completed within this time. Timeframes are in calendar days.