Call or Contact Centre Team Leader – ANZSCO 541111
- Call or Contact Centre Team Leaders oversee and determines work requirements, monitors telephone calls, coaches and allocates duties to Call or Contact Centre Operators.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Call Centre Supervisor
- Contact Centre Supervisor
- Call or Contact Centre Coach
- Call or Contact Centre Workforce Planner
Skills Assessment Requirement
Unless you are exempt in very limited circumstances, you are required to have a positive Skills Assessment to apply for the visas listed above.
Skills Assessment authority for Call or Contact Centre Team Leader is Vocational & Education Training Assessment (VETASSESS). To have a positive skills assessment, you must meet the following criteria:
- AQF Certificate IV Qualification in a highly relevant field of study AND at least one year of post-qualification highly relevant employment at an appropriate skill level in the last five years; or
- AQF Certificate IV Qualification that is not a highly relevant field of study AND at least two years post-qualification highly relevant employment at an appropriate skill level in the last five years; or
- AQF Certificate III Qualification in a highly relevant field of study AND at least three years of post-qualification highly relevant employment at an appropriate skill level in the last five years.
- Highly relevant fields of study include Business Management and Customer Service Management
- To achieve a positive skills assessment, the applicant must meet the qualification and employment experience requirements.
According to VETASSESS, pre-qualification experience for Operating Theatre Technicians may be considered in a skills assessment if the experience meets the following requirements:
- Three years of relevant employment;
- One year of highly relevant employment performed at the required skill level; and
- The employment experience was gained in the last five years
Potential Visa Pathways for Call or Contact Centre Team Leader
|ANZSCO||Occupation||Skills Assessment||189||190||485 (Graduate Work)||491 (State)||491 (Family)||186 (Direct)||407 (Training)||494 (regional Sponsored)||482 (TSS Medium Term)|
|541111||Call or Contact Centre Team Leader||VETASSESS||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||√||x|
Group: 5411 Call or Contact Centre Workers
- Respond to telephone, Internet and email inquiries and complaints about an organisation’s goods and services, and promote the goods and services.
- Answering incoming calls, emails and messages, and assisting customers with their specific inquiries
- Identifying requirements and recording information into computer systems
- Coaching staff and assisting call centre operators to resolve problems and customer inquiries
- Developing rosters and managing staff numbers to meet work flows
- Listening to calls conducted by call centre operators and providing performance feedback
- Monitoring and timing calls
- Creating further interest in goods and services by offering customers more information about goods and inviting customers to use services on offer
- Updating databases to reflect changes to the status of customers and prospective customers
- Arranging the despatch of goods, information kits and brochures to customers and interested parties
- Undertaking clerical duties, such as faxing, and filling out paperwork, and liaising with other departments associated with completing the customer contact
- Issuing invoices and receiving electronic payments for goods and services provided
- Skill Level
- The occupation Call or Contact Centre Team Leader has a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
The occupation Call or Contact Centre Operator has a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Occupations in this Group
- 541111 Call or Contact Centre Team Leader
- 541112 Call or Contact Centre Operator
Subclass 494 visa – Skilled Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa
You can apply for subclass 494 if you have a regional employer who is willing to sponsor you. To be eligible for this visa, you must have at least 3 years of working experience in your nominated occupation and have a relevant skills assessment. With this visa, there is a requirement that you must work for the employer who is sponsoring you.
This visa provides pathway to permanent residency through the 191 visa.
At least 3 years full-time work experience in the nominated occupation.
Must have at least Competent English, i.e., IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
Must be sponsored by an Australian regional employer.
Must have a positive skills assessment.
Must live and work in regional areas in Australia.
Book a consultation with our Registered Migration Agents in Melbourne to find out more about your visa options and your path to Australian permanent residency or applying for citizenship.