Các visa làm việc ngắn hạn

  • Visa đào tạo (subclass 407)

    Visa này cho phép bạn:

    • tham gia đào tạo tại nơi làm việc để nâng cao kỹ năng cho nghề nghiệp hiện tại, cho ngành học trước đây hoặc lĩnh vực chuyên môn
    • tham gia vào các chương trình đào tạo nâng cao kiến thức chuyên môn ở Úc.

    Loại visa này không phù hợp với những người chỉ muốn qua Úc làm việc.

  • Visa làm việc tạm thời (subclass 408)

    Visa tạm trú này cho phép bạn qua Úc trong khoảng thời gian ngắn để:

    • tham gia biểu diễn trong ngành giải trí 
    • tham gia vào các hoạt động theo thư mời của tổ chức/ cơ quan của Úc
    • tham gia hoặc quan sát các dự án nghiên cứu tại Úc
    • làm việc trong những lĩnh vực có tay nghề cao theo chương trình luân chuyển nhân sự 
    • tham gia vào các hoạt động thi đấu thể thao hoặc chương trình huấn luyện thể thao
    • tham gia vào chương trình đặc biệt đã được phê duyệt
    • do full-time religious work
    • be employed as a superyacht crew member
    • do full-time domestic work in the household of certain senior foreign executives
    • participate in a government endorsed event.
  • Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)

    This visa is for people who want to travel to Australia to:

    • do short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work
    • in limited circumstances, participate in an activity or work relating to Australia’s interests.

    Generally the stay period allowed is up to three months but up to six months may be considered in limited circumstances if supported by a strong business case.

  • Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)

    This visa allows you to come to Australia on a temporary basis:

    • in relation to a bilateral agreement (Government Agreement stream)
    • to represent a foreign government or to teach a foreign language in an Australian school (Foreign Government Agency stream)
    • to do domestic work for a diplomat (Domestic Worker stream)
    • as a person with statutory privileges and immunities (Privileges and Immunities stream)
    • to participate in the program of seasonal work (Seasonal Worker Program stream).
  • 402 Visa (closed)

    This visa is closed to new applications.

    The Training and Research visa is for people who want to come to Australia on a temporary basis to undertake occupational training, conduct or observe research as a visiting academic or participate in a professional development program.

  • Labour agreement

    Labour agreements enable approved businesses to sponsor overseas workers when there is a demonstrated need that cannot be met in the Australian labour market and standard temporary or permanent migration arrangements are not appropriate.

Book a meeting today for a commitment free briefing with our Registered Migration Agents in Melbourne to find more about your visa options.